We’re finally saying goodbye to 2019 today, and though it’s been a great rollercoaster year full of wonderful memories, we are so ready to say hello to 2020! To ring in the New Year with a bang, we’re swapping out our everyday lipstick shades this season. Here, we’ve listed down the brightest and extra special lippies that we’re wearing to welcome the Happy New Year.
1. Blk Cosmetics All-Day Intense Matte Lippie in Crystal Rose
Red lipstick is a staple this season. Wear this cool red hue and any look will instantly be elevated. Keep the rest of the colors bare and add a little bit more mascara for an elegant take to the red lip look.
2. Sunnies Face Fluffmatte in Milk Tea
Level up your everyday nude by wearing Milk Tea, a warm beige nude, from Sunnies Face’s Nude-ish collection. Wear it with smoked eyeshadow for a classy, no-nonsense look.
3. L’Oreal Rouge Signature Liquid Lipstick in I Don’t
This shade is the quintessential holiday red. We extra love the liquid lipstick meets lip tint formula that sets on lips smoothly. Go all outwit brown eyeshadow and statement brows.
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Frozen Rose
A vibrant lip like Frozen Rose is perfect for a holiday night out. The mauve rose color partnered with a cat-eye is tres chic.
5. Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me in Happy Hour
The perfect balance of mauve and brown tones, Happy Hour is Happy Skin’s newest shade release. Wear it to your family gatherings for a simple but special lip hue.
6. Careline Soft Suede Lipstick in Fire
Careline’s newest lip formula comes in this red-toned nude that’s perfect for a nude but not lip look.
7. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Undefeated
If you want to create a statement lip, opt to wear this true violet lip paint from Fenty Beauty. It’ll stay on all day and all night too so you can go from work to any holiday party seamlessly.
8. Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Lolita
This rosy brown has been making the rounds on Instagram. The perfect blend of pink and brown makes this a universally-flattering shade everyone can wear.
9. Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Coming to Town
For girls who want a simple, everyday look: this peachy beige nude is perfect for holiday errand days.
10. Colourpop Cosmetics So Juicy Plumping Gloss in Stuntin’
Elevate your holiday look with a gloss like Colourpop’s. The rosy pink shade is the perfect juicy color for any eyeshadow and blush pairing.