We found a sunscreen with high SPF that doesn’t look gray or white on morena skin! Belo Sun Expert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen has SPF 50 and PA+++ and a Medium to Deep skintone. Read our review!
The Belo group’s put a lot into the science into developing products to get #BeloBeautiful at home. Here’s what you get in each tube of Belo Sun Expert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen:
- SPF 50, PA ++++
- Tone Adapt Technology that evens out skin tone and conceals lines
- Cell Protect Technology that strengthens your skin’s defense against aging
What our Testers Say
- Texture. This is a light fluid that absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy.
- Coverage. If you have a bit of redness or discoloration, it can even out your skin tone. If you’ve got pimples, spider veins, dark circles or acne scars, you need concealer and maybe another layer of foundation. In other words, don’t expect it to hide flaws.
- Skin sensitivity. One of our testers had really sensitive skin because of a whitening treatment, and said this didn’t sting or cause any redness.
Value for Money
It’s not cheap, but it’s reasonably priced for its quality. “At P495, it was also loads cheaper than the imported sunscreen that my derma was selling. Belo’s a dermatology clinic so I think they know what I need. I love how they made it more affordable, too,” says Anna R. “I’ve tried a lot of luxe brands and this is just as good. Basta reapply often. My derma says sunscreen is really about quantity and reapplication – even if you get a super expensive product but you don’t refresh it after 4 hours it’s useless. I like how this product is so comfy on your skin that you can use it on its own and put another layer in the middle of the day. It makes it easy to be SPF smart.”
Will it work for your skin type?
- If you have oily skin: Ït doesn’t look greasy but it won’t control greasiness. Set it with powder, or use it with a mattifying foundation
- If you have blemishes: Use it to cancel redness then mix with a high coverage foundation where you need it the most.
- If you have very dry skin: The liquid formula is great for you, but if you’re prone to flaking, apply a serum right before. You can also mix it right into a facial oil.
- If you’re morena: Get the color Medium to Deep. It won’t leave a gray cast (yay!!!)
Where to get Belo Sun Expert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen
Get this and the Belo Sun Expert range at the beauty section of all leading department stores, Watson’s and Mercury.